CBSE Board Results 2023 | How to download results

CBSE Board Results 2023 | How to download results, check the date and time, and more

Results for classes 10 and 12 are anticipated to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in May on their respective official websites, and Additionally, students will be able to access their test results on DigiLocker and other websites. The date of the results hasn’t been formally announced as of yet. By the end of May, 2023 CBSE results are anticipated to be released.

Results for CBSE classes 10 and 12: How to access your score on a mobile device

Results for the CBSE class of 2023 for grades 10 and 12 are anticipated soon, and in addition to the official websites, students can access the UMANG app and the DigiLocker to view their results.

Results for classes 10 and 12 in the CBSE: How to view your score 

  • Go to
  • Click the link to download the Class 10 or Class 12 admit card.
  • To log in to the website, enter your school ID, admit card ID, roll number, and date of birth.
  • View the outcome and download.

The CBSE has released the results of the Class 10 and Class 12 board exams held in February, March, and April. Students can now check their results at or They have to use their roll number, school number, and admit card ID as access credentials. The overall pass percentage in Class 10 is 93.12%, while it is 87.33% in Class 12. 

This year’s overall pass percentage is 87.33%, a 5.38% decrease from last year. In 2022, the overall pass rate was 92.71% and Trivandrum, Kerala, had the highest overall passing percentage at 99.91%, followed by Bengaluru (98.64%), Chennai (97.40%), and Delhi West (93.24%). This year, a total of 16.60 lakh students took the CBSE Class 12 exams. The CBSE Class 12th Board Examination was held between February 15, 2023 and April 5, 2023. The result is declared on May 12, 2023. The CBSE Class 12th exam was held in 16,728 schools.

This year’s overall pass percentage in Class 10 results is 93.12%, which is 1.28% lower than last year’s 94.40%. In the Trivandrum region, 99.91% of students passed the CBSE Class 10 board test, while 76.90% qualified in Guwahati. The pass percentage for female students in the CBSE Class 10 result 2023 is 94.25%, while the passing percentage for male students is 92.27%. In the CBSE Class 10 board exam 2023, as many as 44,297 students received scores of 95% or more. 

To avoid unhealthy competition among students, the CBSE has decided not to publish merit lists for Class 10 and Class 12. Furthermore, no 1st, 2nd, or 3rd divisions were awarded by CBSE. The board stated that it will award certificates to the 0.1 percent of students who got the highest marks in disciplines.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.