Fire break out in vande bharat train digigiggles news

Bhopal-Delhi Vande Bharat Express Catches Fire

On Monday in Madhya Pradesh at Kurwai Kethora railway station, a Vande Bharat Express coach caught fire while it was going from Bhopal to Delhi’s Hazrat Nizamuddin Terminal. However, there were no injuries reported.

The fire was extinguished and the passengers were safe. The Indian railways had given a statement that a battery box in one of the coaches caught fire while departing from Rani Kamalapati station which was earlier known as Habibganj. The train was going towards Nizamuddin in New Delhi.

The train departed at 10:05 am after a full examination according to an official of Indian railways. The fire brigade reached the destination on time and they were able to extinguish the fire at 7:58 am.

Rahul Shrivastava, the west central railway CPRO stated that information about the fire and smoke that broke out in the battery of the Coach C-14 of Vande Bharat Express, train number 20171 that departs from Rani Kamlapati Station to Hazrat Nizamuddin Terminal (Delhi) was received. The train was stopped at Kurwai Kethora (railway) station. After which the fire brigade extinguished the fire at 7:58 am.

Immediate action was taken and 20-22 passengers of the said coach were shifted to other safe coaches in the train.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.